Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hell yeah! Look what I got! Mail Haul!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    aast cf1
    My Art Asylum classic Star Trek figures arrived today, and man are they GREAT! Some of the best action figure likenesses I have ever seen!

    I AM NOT A TREKKIE!!!!

    Also got Once Upon a Time in Mexico on DVD. I am not a big action film fan, but I dig these films, and am also a Johnny Depp fan.

  2. #2
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    sweet!!
    those are some damn nice figs.
    I might consider myself a trekkie...
    if I watched the shows anymore...
    still have a few of the figs...was it Playmates that did 'em?

    anyhooters, nice haul!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah, Playmates. These new ones are Art Asylum, and they are AWESOME. Playmates were great too, for their time, but AA has taken them up a notch or two.

  4. #4
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    AA did the Dark Alliance figs, right?
    those were pretty sweet.

    I dig these new Trek figs, never saw them in stores though...

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Star Trek figures are my wife's collections, and luckily she hasn't had the desire to get TOS figures.

    Although, the starshiops and phasers are in my side of the collection. I have as yet seen either anywhere as yet. The phaser set I can pass on, but I have to have that NCC1701-A!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Robocop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice haul TCM [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    AA did the Dark Alliance figs, right?
    those were pretty sweet.

    I dig these new Trek figs, never saw them in stores though...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, they did the Dark Alliance figures.

    Trek fan or not, I can't see how anyone wouldn't be impressed by these likenesses!
    Keep an eye out for them!

  8. #8
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Unhappy

    dammit...
    my toy costs were WAY down before we got internet access again...
    fuck...

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Star Trek figures are my wife's collections, and luckily she hasn't had the desire to get TOS figures.

    Although, the starshiops and phasers are in my side of the collection. I have as yet seen either anywhere as yet. The phaser set I can pass on, but I have to have that NCC1701-A!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Right on man, and WHAT, no TOS figures, tsk, tsk, tsk, tell her to get on the ball!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Oh, and if anyone is looking for a set, try www.newforcecomics.com They have great prices, if they still have any in stock!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 05:45 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  10. #10
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I think she is a liitle leary on the figures since she feels AA screwed up with the bridge sets.

    She also isn't a big fan of TOS. Now as soon as they do TNG or DS9, then I can really forsee the budget getting changed to incorporate them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •